|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
A day in the life of the Senior React Developer will include activities like designing applications, coaching and mentoring, demonstrating and evangelizing good process and procedures, working with code repositories such as Git, working with an issue management system such as JIRA, working with an incident management system to provide production support, improving quality using automated testing frameworks for unit testing and either TDD or BDD, all in a continuous integration environment.
The Senior React Developer will participate in Agile process meetings such as backlog refinement, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, and daily stand-up or scrum meetings.
* Strong knowledge of the .NET web framework
* Strong knowledge of React (Node, Angular, or other modern frameworks)
* Strong knowledge in C# and related libraries and tools.
* Experience designing and implementing web services.
* Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
* Must be process oriented with a working knowledge of the agile method for software development.
* Working knowledge of JIRA or similar issue management system.
* Working knowledge of Git or similar revision control system.
* Experience developing automated builds and continuous integration is a plus.
* Demonstrated experience with process improvement.
* Agile transformation experience is a plus.
* 6-10 years of Enterprise level experience as a software developer
* Recent professional experience working with React and web applications.
* Bootstrap experience is a plus.
* SOA or micro-services experience is a plus.
* Professional experience in WCF is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any applicable degree track. A combination of education and experience will also be considered