|Date Posted||May 10, 2018|
This is a direct-hire opportunity at the company’s HQ in Austin, TX. Developers may work remote a couple of days a week, but must be seated in the Austin metro area. Target salary is up to $125,000, with some flexibility for the right fit, plus company-paid benefits, several free meals per week, a generous PTO package, and bonus potential. Relocation assistance and visa sponsorship are available on a case-by-case basis. If this sounds like a strong opportunity for you, please apply today!
- Improving the overall build, packaging, automation, and distribution process.
- Engaging and coordinating with other internal engineering teams to complete complex product features.
- Solving high priority customer issues and getting the fixes deployed within a quick turnaround time.
- Required Qualifications:
- 6 years’ software development experience (both clients & servers).
- 1 years’ NodeJS experience.
- 1 years’ React/Redux experience.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent real world experience.
- Understanding of the Redux pattern, including where and how to apply it.
- Expertise at consuming REST services and dealing with error cases.
- Expertise at working with websockets from a client or server perspective.
- Fluency in tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM, and unit testing frameworks (mocha/chai).
- Familiarity with digging into server source code to help debug issues while implementing the client middleware.
- Experience designing and using databases for server and client applications.
- Strong professional skills (ability to work with minimal oversight, collaborative mindset, adaptability, ability to give and receive constructive feedback).
Ability to mentor team members.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, familiarity with test tools, and a drive to quickly fix customer issues.
- Experience working with Git and continuous integration systems.
- Any combination of the following technologies:
- AWS: Particularly Lambdas and DynamoDB
- Python 3
- Experience building microservices
- React Native (or similar mobile framework)
- Native Mobile (iOS or Android)
- Native Desktop (Windows or Mac)
Contact Lindsay Allan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (919)981-6200 x325 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.