|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
** NOTE US GREEN CARD OR US CITIZEN IS REQUIRED **
The primary focus will be to upgrade the user interface to be responsive and compatible with all browsers. The candidate will work in a team along with a server-side developer.
- Deep knowledge of Struts 1.2
- Prior experience with PDF printing from browser (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox)
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Experience with Visual SourceSafe
- Experience with Jasper Reports
- Prior extensive experience developing responsive web applications compatible with all browsers - Required
- Prior Experience with developing user interfaces for Struts 1.2 applications - Required
- Prior experience with PDF printing from browser (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox) - Required
- Prior experience developing Java Server Pages (JSPs) - Required
- Prior experience architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts - Strong Plus to Have
- Prior experience creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments - Strong Plus to Have
- Prior experience with Visual SourceSafe - Strong Plus to Have
- Prior experience with Jasper Reports - Plus to have
- US Citizen or Green Card - Required
Question 1: Is the candidate available for a round one in-person interview or webcam interview, whichever is requested by the client?
Question 2: Where is the candidate currently geographically located?
Question 3: If the candidate resides more than 1 hour from the client site, will the candidate relocate for the duration of this position?
Question 4: This position will start as a remote role, but candidate is required to be on the client site when work is allowed by the State (after Covid Restrictions) without relocation. Does the candidate agree?
Question 5: Is the candidate a US Citizen or does he/she posses a Green Card (one or the other is required)?
Location: Trenton, NJ
Type: Long Term Contract