|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
*position is currently remote but will need to be onsite in OH or CO in the future*
- 4yrs of Development Experience - Microsoft .NET technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, HTML, XML, IIS. SQL Server experience or other Relational Database Design and Development.
HIGHLY PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of data structures, data management practices, system interaction patterns and interfaces
- Embrace learning new skills, have a passion for quality, and work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Analyzes requirements for software programs or application enhancements
- Makes recommendations for programming specifications
- Writes or modifies code for software programs, components, or applications
- Performs development testing and audits results
- Supports and maintains software programs, components, or applications in a production environment
- Creates and maintains documentation
- Researches technical problems and recommends solutions
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and a minimum of four years related work experience.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs