|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
- Modify Turbosquid 3D model of V22 Osprey to be usable in WebGL
- Create simple controller for the Osprey to make parts of it able to animate in WebGL.
- Create hermite curve animation prototype
- Create prototype of how to go about breaking down a simulation into modular systems that can be easily added/removed that will govern each aspect of the overall simulation while running in sync with each other.
- Prototyping new Backend System
- Prototype Animation Synchronization
- Rebuild front end plus integrate new version of stomp
- Building functionality to handle Simulation Stories/Scripts
- Creating services to pull data from a database
- Building a tool to make it easy to lay out Spline paths in 3D to create scripted movements that will be used in 2D / 3D Simulations.
- Three.js and experience creating UI Widgets / Components from scratch
[ NICE TO KNOW / HAVE ]
- Knowledgeable of using bitwise operations
- Experience using Raw WebGL APIs instead of using frameworks like ThreeJS, babylonJS, etc.
- Experience using hermite curves to program animations (bezier or catmull curves)
- Experience working with game engines (creating your own game engine, using a game design pattern-ECS)
NOTES: Part-time (~12 hours per week). This project is supposedly going to be slow moving over a period of 9 months. Remote to start and could possibly (likely) remain that way.