|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2020|
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Confer with management and development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Help drive the Agile Scrum process, ensuring Scrum best practices are followed and incrementally improve the team’s performance through process improvements.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, performant, well structured, and is compatible with specific browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
- Someone who shows a true interest and passion for their technical skills.
- Someone who is well spoken, and believes in building a team over just coming to work.
- Someone who enjoys challenges and problem solving.
- Someone who works best in an environment where they have ownership of their own work and are expected to take initiative.
Candidate must have advanced experience in the following:
- HTML5, CSS3, and associated tools/best practices
- Creating and/or integrating RESTful Services and API's
- Agile development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to provide constructive feedback in code reviews
Candidate should have intermediate skill/experience with the following:
- Experience engineering and architecting enterprise-level software solutions
- Object Oriented Programming and Functional/Reactive Paradigms
- Responsive design
- Version Control and best practices
The following skills/experience are a plus, but not required:
- Automated testing, e.g., using Jasmine/Mocha, Selenium/Protractor, Spock
- Build tools, e.g., Grunt/Gulp, Gradle/Maven, Jenkins, and popular plugins
- PaaS development practices, such as when utilizing OpenShift or Heroku
- Node.js, Express/LoopBack
- Adobe CQ/AEM is a massive plus, but not required
- Experience developing code to current accessibility standards, e.g. WCAG, 508