|Date Posted||July 3, 2020|
- The client is looking for a senior UI/UX front-end web developer responsible for applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience for a large custom application development project.
- The Senior Web UI/UX developer needed for the creation of a fully functional web application and perform both architecture and development tasks to assist with the project.
- The developer will be called upon to administrator technical support for this new web application, and provide input on architecture design, migration, user experience, testing, and maintenance support of a new public facing secure web application.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills and follow solid development principles
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (equivalent work experience may be considered)
- Self-starter and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Ability to work well in a team environment, while also having the ability to work autonomously
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively convey complex information.
- Experience in developing and deploying complex public facing UI/UX solutions. - Required
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study - Required
- Knowledge of jQuery/HTML5/CSS3, WCF, WebAPI, Bootstrap - Required
- Experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle and Agile software development methodologies. - Required
- Experience with data integration; understanding/experience with RESTful API design - Strong Plus to have
- Expereince applying interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications - Required
- Experience developing and deploying solutions using Azure DevOps, GIT and Unit Testing - Plus to Have
Question 1: This position is 37.5 hrs/week, are you fine with it?
Question 3: Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Background Check needs to Filed for you by our company at time of offer and Completed prior to joining the Project. Is your detailed background check clear?
Question 3: Given the pandemic situation this position will start as a telework position but once telework requirements are lifted, this resource is expected to report to work osite.You will be required to work 100% (M-F) on-site, are you fine with it?
Question 4: In case Client interviews are delayed and if they open the offices, would you be available for 1st round in-person interview?
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Type: Long term contract