|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
Senior Solutions Engineer needed for our secure cloud infrastructure platform
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $180,000
A bit about us:
We are helping top-tier companies achieve, maintain and operationalize security and compliance. You will be joining a fully-funded startup with an amazing upside for growth.
Ideally we want someone who has experience in Software Development (preferably Node.js or any kind of JS), Sales Engineering and Information Security who can focus on helping current and prospective customers.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary (we want to tie compensation in some part to growing customer base)
- Flexible hours/schedule (coming in the office isn't always necessary but went want someone in the local area)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- Equity in high-growth start-up (Equity is not in lieu of salary, we pay above market salary too)
- 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO, we don't track it as long as you are getting your work done
- Beautiful office in great location
- Whatever gear you need to be successful (new computer, headphones, fancy desk, etc.)
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Previous Experience leading a team with a collaborative approach
- Are willing and able to read and write code to help customers achieve their goals
- Find value in improving documentation and automating everything
- Understand the importance of visibility for information security operations
- Have experience communicating across customer and development team boundaries
- Agile team environments building and maintaining commercial software
- Cloud/IT security (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- One or more security compliance frameworks (PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC II, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Open source projects (reporting bugs, submitting fixes, managing projects)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.