|Date Posted||June 1, 2019|
As a part of this team, you will have plenty of ability to collaborate with other members and bring your ideas and recommendations to the project. Having strong communication and interpersonal skills is preferred and ability to be onsite in Horsham 4-5 days per week.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of professional web development experience
- Expert coding abilities with HTML5 and CSS3
- Must know UI Testing using tools such as Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, etc.
- Must use Git or other version control
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- RESTful API consumption
- Must live in a commuting distance to Horsham, PA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile environment
- React.js and Node.js
- Any Swagger experience
- Continuous Integration/CI
- Any back end knowledge of Java/Groovy and Spring-Boot/Spring-MVC
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Server Side Development- Node.js
- 100% New Development
- Competitive Compensation: Up to $65.00/hr.
- Contract duration: 6+ months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- State of the art hardware and resources
- Work from home flexibility once acclimated
- Potential for direct employment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.