|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
If you want to work on a creative team with varied strengths, this is the place for you. We invest in our people. As an example of the kind of culture you can expect here, we send all of our engineering new hires to an outstanding 3-day orientation in Boston where they see presentations from the entire C-level leadership team, and a team-building event where the team cooks dinner together along with one of our senior executives.
We are an innovative and fast growing company that was established about 20 years ago and designed a software platform that allows for non-profits to apply for grant money and large corporations and companies of all sizes to donate to their causes. In the past year we have rocessed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via our software.
- Own the UI team in a reciprocal environment with passion, ownership and dedication.
- Migrate the front end framework from Angular, Traverson and Gulp to a React-based single page app while gaining familiarity with a Java-based semantic backend
- Collaborate with the UX and Cengage Architecture teams to make key UI design decisions while also considering standard methodologies such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Performance testing
- Continuously learn and grow with industry-leading practices, processes, and technologies
- Work with the AWS cloud on Linux based systems
- Grow and give to a Service Oriented Architecture in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
- Experience working with Angular or React
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git and Stash
- Understanding of modules and module loading
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Salary + Bonus
- Full health dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- One day work from home
- Casual work enviornment