|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 4, 2020|
**NO C2C OPTION***
**NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS**
This is an opportunity to produce web applications that power one of the top news websites in the world. On this team, you'll be working with the latest technologies to improve user experience for users on both web and mobile platforms.
- Expert knowledge integrating API endpoints via AJAX
- Expert Linux command line experience
- Expert knowledge of Git repository workflows using CLI
- Outstanding communication skills to interact with technology partners, and to provide consistent technical feedback with other developers
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, update, edit, and maintain front-end application page News channel affiliates
- Update and maintain backend codebases for our content management systems
- Perform collaboration duties such as code reviews and technical documentation for peers
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a knack for finding solutions to problems and using a full arsenal of debugging tools
- You have built your own custom tools to help you automate tasks
- You have experience with at least another backend programming language (e.g. Python, PHP)
- You never stop learning about web technology; never stopping at what you know, and always keeping up with the latest in all aspects of web development
**must be able to interview within 48 hours**
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.