|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/11/2019.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Opportunity to work on a fast-paced team in a startup environment.
3. You will get the chance to work on exciting new projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain our core application and public APIs for utilization by millions of daily users.
- Develop integrations between us and 3rd party hardware and software vendors.
- Mentor our 10+ developer team.
What You Need for this Position
- Expert knowledge of node.js, angular.js, and PostgreSQ.L
- Extensive experience with New Relic or similar monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with AWS and container-based infrastructures (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience building publicly-consumable APIs and platforms is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's In It for You
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Remote work flexibility
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.