|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
- Scope and architect technical features to meet product team requirements
- Design and develop dynamically stable, fault-tolerant applications on AWS infrastructure and services
- Evaluate and identify emerging technologies for service driven platform development and/or migration.
- Experience in Single Page Application UI Frameworks: Angular, Backbone, or other SPA framework
- Have experience utilizing some or all the following AWS services:
- API Gateway configuration with ELB/ALB services
- Configuration of IAM Roles and Users
- S3, EC2, Route 53
- ECS (or other Docker container monitoring services)
- CloudWatch Log monitoring
- Cognito (or other OAuth Services)
- SQS (or other message Queues)
- SNS (Mobile Hub is a plus!)
- Lamda Services
- Understanding of or experience with unit testing, automated UI testing, TDD and/or BDD
- Experience with source control systems like GIT, SVN, or Mercurial
- Experience with NoSQL databases and relational database management systems
- Experience with Node.js-ColdFusion is a plus!
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.