|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/8/2019.
Based in Waltham, We are fast growing, extremely well funded and now established startup in the cloud healthcare and data analysis space. Our software is relied on heavily by pharmaceutical/ biotech companies, government agencies, and healthcare providers. We are backed by huge partners including significant investment by Google Ventures.
If you are an experienced Java Engineer and you like solving problems, finding and fixing issues, and working with modern technologies, please read on.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), PTO, etc.
- 401K Match
- Strong GlassDoor rating
- Work with modern technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop server-side software for Cloud solutions
- Design and develop high performance, high availability systems
- Development, and deployment of software, databases, and script-based tools for a wide range of needs
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
What You Need for this Position
- Java/JEE internals and common web based protocols
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and efficient data design and access (JDBC, DAO, SQL)
- Relevant experience in the following technologies: Java Server Faces (JSF), CSS, XHTML, and HTML
- BS in CS or related is preferred
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.