|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
Portland, OR / Denver, CO / Philadelphia, PA / Bloomfield, CT or will consider Remote for a Superior Consultant .
We are looking for qualified developers to join our team of passionate and creative professionals. Our team thrives in ambiguity, taking those situations as an opportunity to recommend a solution to the team or our business partners instead of stating requirements are incomplete. You would be a self-starter who reaches into the backlog for the next highest priority task to work on, instead of being directed to the work. You will also hold yourself and your team accountable to maintain the high standards set forth and would not shy away from honest and direct communication, it's how we all improve!
- Hands-on development of robust solutions to hard problems considering scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external business partners to qualify and shape requirements, offering suggestions that exceed business expectations.
- Embrace our software development practices, tools, and frameworks, and also introduce/recommend new approaches where appropriate.
- Demonstrate a continuous-improvement mindset and commit to mastering our agile practices.
- Contribute in a highly collaborative, team-first environment and communicate effectively.
- Working knowledge of latest features in ECMAScript (ES) and the foundational concepts of Node.js
- Experience building public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices.
- Experience with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc), understand concepts such as rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, and tagging.
- Has worked extensively with TypeScript or a language that utilizes static typing.
- Front-end development experience with Angular, preferably Angular 5+
Nice to Haves
- Experience with state management libraries such NGRX
- Experience with Nwrl's Nx workspace framework
- Understands core concepts of relational databases and NO SQL databases (querying, indexing, aggregation, etc)
- Experience with Functional and Unit test-based frameworks Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Cypress, Protractor, etc).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI, etc)
- Experience working with container-based solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS, etc)
For more information please contact Tom Mazzulla at 336-701-1226 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.