|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/11/2019.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer that is an EXPERT using React, Redux and Node.js. This is a client facing position, so you must be comfortable working directly with the client.
What You Will Be Doing
- Must be an EXPERT with React, Redux and Node.js
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js & React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Design and develop responsive, multilingual websites and modern mobile apps
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Be integral part of DTA Innovations Lab.
What You Need for this Position
- Thorough understanding of React.js & Node.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular Reactjs & React Native workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
What's In It for You
Within the following industries:
Healthcare - Health Services
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.