|Location||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Date Posted||January 6, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/5/2019.
Based in Baton Rouge, we are an established and fast growing software company in the education space. Our software provides in depth analytics on student engagement that has proven to increase yield for college acceptance. We provide high school students the tools to grow and increase marketability to Universities.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Strong GlassDoor rating
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to all phases of SDLC
- Participate in Code Reviews and support QA initiatives to ensure high-quality delivery
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
What You Need for this Position
- REACT (or related framework - Angular, etc.)
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.