|Location||Aliso Viejo, CA|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Avendra develops and operates state of the art eProcurement andsupply chain management solutions which enable our company to deliver benefits beyond great savings—impacting the bottom line, improving operational performance and allowing our customers to better serve their guests.
The scope of your job here will be much broader than you’ll find at other companies – you won’t be pigeon holed into doing just one category of work or learning one technology. We have a small, nimble team that covers the entire spectrum of business analysis, development and operations for our proprietary eProcurement systems.
We connect thousands of suppliers with thousands of customers, and leverage machine learning, sophisticated data modeling and warehousing to analyze, audit and ensure quality and savings are delivered at every level.
iBuyEfficient, our proprietary cloud-based purchase order technology is always “one click” away from all your suppliers. This one-stop purchasing solution delivers robust controls to drive down purchasing costs and maximizes performance and profitability for each of customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Design, implement and test API and custom integrations with our customers and supplier partners
- Participate in work related to advanced eProcurement & eCommerce technologies including Procure to Pay and AP/AR integrations
- Take ownership of all aspects of our software product – architecture, quality, user experience
- Work closely and collaboratively with the iBuyEfficient product development team in implementing customer requirements
- Work with V.P. of Development to architect, design and implement the future state of the platform using modern web frameworks including ReactJS, Typescript, Server-side Rendering, CSS in JS, etc.
- A good understanding of OO, design patterns and an interest in other development paradigms (i.e. Functional Programming, Declarative vs. Imperative, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of agile software development processes and tools like Git, Jenkins, TeamCity and Jira or TestTrack
- Understanding of database concepts / ORM
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment practices
- Self-motivated. Creative. Continuous Learner.
- Familiar with ReactJS or other component-based UI frameworks
- Familiar with responsive design techniques
- Passionate about new technologies, languages, frameworks etc.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
- Oracle, RavenDB
- Devart, EntityFramework, LLBLGEN
- KendoUI, Angular, SASS
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran