|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/8/2019.
If that's you, check out some of the other desired skills were looking for...
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Strong working knowledge of Python/Django and other web application frameworks - (Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC)
- Combination of high performance, high scalability NoSQL (Google BigTable - used by Gmail and other Google services) reliability, fully redundant SQL engine (MySQL hosted by AWS)
- Experience with high performance, high-availability applications and systems.
- Object-oriented application development experience
- Good database experience (MySQL, NoSQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, RDBMS)
- Ruby, Heroku
- Test Driven Development
- Database design and query languages
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.