|Date Posted||January 10, 2021|
SAIC is looking to fill a position for an Application Programmer to participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis. Assist applications engineer and applications programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
The Application Programmer will join a team which will be performing operations and maintenance duties for a system with customizations on the customer’s computer network. Tasks include monitoring workflow processes and identity repository health, managing configuration settings, monitoring shell scripts that manage bulk identity loads and the provisioning processes, applying patches to the custom user interface and responding to user and site-administrator requests for assistance.
- Active DOE Q clearance, Sigma eligible
- Experience with Linux commands, Bash scripts and configuration
- Ability to work with customers and troubleshoot issues
- OpenIDM admin experience
- Experience with GIT
- RESTful API experience
- Experience with unit tests and automated testing
- Experience developing in AngularJS, particularly with UI router, directives, and Angular two-way data binding
- Experience with Angular UI Bootstrap
- Experience with JSON web tokens for authentication and storage of JWT
- Experience with build tools
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.