|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
We can only hire Citizens or Green card Holders at this time.
We are unable to sponsor
155k plus Stock Options and Growth!!!
More about the role
This is a Staff Software Engineer role within our small, entirely remote, highly collaborative, diverse and empathetic Frontend Web team in the US and Mexico. The team works primarily on the next generation of web frontends at , building and maintaining new experiences in up-to-date React.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who wants to build new frontend features and systems, help identify the best migration paths for older codebases into React, mentor and teach fellow engineers, and be highly involved in the technical direction of frontend web development at Bigtincan.
- Develop and collaborate to develop frontend systems
- Coordinate with backend developers and devops engineers to ensure whole project success.
- Provide technical leadership. For example, acting as a lead engineer on a project where they are responsible for the key technical decisions, taking responsibility for a codebase, and providing technical guidance to others.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the technical roadmap.
- Design and develop software feature functionality following the company software development processes and procedures.
- Act as a mentor for other engineers. This may include providing one-to-one training, offering technical advice and reviewing the output of daily work activities.
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of experience writing React
- Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and identify technical gaps and needs from other teams
- A very strong ability and interest in mentoring other engineers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around technical choices and needs
- Enjoy working remotely, and demonstrate good remote work practices
If you are interested, please send resume to: