|Location||Maryland Heights, MO|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
- Developing new user-facing features using React.JS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Provides leadership in coordinating the prioritization and assignments of the team's work and projects while meeting customer requirements.
- Assumes a senior role in providing technical consulting and support to the team.
- Willing to share Technical knowledge with peers (internal or external to the assigned team)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git