|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
These will be long-term contract engagements and candidates must be able to interview through a video conference tool.
The candidate will need to be available to travel to either Cleveland or Toronto for 1 week to complete training.
- You’ll join a tightly-knit team consisting of JS Developers, Designers, Testers and Scrum Masters, who collaborate to build web and mobile apps (Ionic/Cordova, React Native) for our clients. Most projects are new and won’t require you to deal with a lot of legacy code.
- You'll be responsible for mentoring and coaching the developers around you, being able to communicate and explain your work in a way that others can learn.
- Our approach to making software stresses teamwork and close interaction with our clients. We rely on a well thought-out process based on Scrum, continuous delivery, and test-drive development. This process allows us to build software in a way that sets you up for success, allowing you to exercise your creativity and building software that matters without all the red tape, hierarchy and politics.
- Heavy experience and knowledge of observables.
- Previous experience being a lead on a team.
- Previous experience building apps in Angular, React or Node.
- Experience in an Angular 4 environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in web application development,
- Experience Developing in an Agile Environment.
- Server side experience.
- Great problem solver and ability to reinvent oneself.
- Proactive and self starter
- Passionate about learning and helping others grow.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity please reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] !
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178