|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Job Req: 19-08211
Job Location: Denver, CO - 80230
Job Type: 6 month contract to hire
Come join an exciting team at a premier CO workers comp insurance firm. Our client receives rave reviews for work environment and caring about its clients.
What you can expect:
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging modern web tools and techniques enhancing our user experiences
- Add significant value to the Software Development Services team by effectively delivering high quality code into production
- Collaborate with team mates and actively enhance company and team culture
- Use analytical skills and judgement to solve problems and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop a deep understanding of business functions for a customer-focused approach to programming
- Remain current on the external environment for industry leading tools, technology, analytics and best practices to continuously improve
- Experience with Salesforce Communities is a plus
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Relevant work experience (similar kind of work at a similar level of work as described in the essential duties) may be substituted for the degree.
- Five years+ experience in front end development is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus. Insurance industry experience is a plus.