|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
The successful candidate for this position will be on a team that is responsible for web development and internal process improvement. This position will report to the Director of Information Technology, will participate in IT support coverage, and may assist in other IT related projects and activities as dictated by the needs of the business.
- As a member of a team of developers and business representatives, analyze and document existing customer facing solutions and internal business processes then design, develop, and document new efficient, scalable, web based solutions.
- Assist in other IT related projects and activities as dictated by the needs of the business
- Participation in IT support coverage for the business
Skills & Abilities
- Proven database design and development experience using systems like Microsoft SQL and
- Experience developing and supporting applications built in the Microsoft Office suite using VBA
- Proven web development experience
- Proven development experience in a data intensive environment
- Experience designing and implementing high performance, scalable solutions
- Experience writing high performance queries, stored procedures, and functions
- Experience with efficient database design
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn new concepts and technologies
- Experience with international hosting and related challenges / regulations (GDPR, China, etc.)
- Experience with SAS, ArcGIS, and the forestry / wood products industry is a plus.
Education / Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or similar field is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in addition to a degree.
- 5+ years of proven development experience in relevant languages and technologies may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Benefits package provided