|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
Large enterprise with a great reputation and growth potential.
- Understanding of different Testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of Test Matrix/Test cases
- Understanding of Rest APIs
- Working knowledge of Test Matrix/Test Cases
- Understanding of authentication of web services and/or APIs
- Understanding of SOAP web services
Required Work Experience:
3 Years applications development experience.
Additional Skillsets Not Required but huge plus:
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
• Understanding of SOAP VS REST Web Service Architecture
• Understanding of API (Application Programing Language)
• Understanding of Single Sign On (SSO)
• Understanding of Authentication, Authorization & Auditing of Web Services
• Understanding of security gateway
Required Skills and Abilities:
Broad understanding of organizational functions, behavior, and inter-relationships. Thorough understanding of database concepts and facilities. Complete understanding of the systems of life cycle. Solid understanding of development and integration methodologies. Solid understanding of currently utilized browser-based programming productivity tools. Good verbal and written communication skills. Thorough knowledge of programming languages and tools used in the department.
•30% Develop functional design and technical specifications, concept diagrams, and work flow diagrams, in coordination with analysts, development, and/or applicable administrative areas, including user interfaces for web applications, maintenance, monitoring, and software builds and releases. Provide system knowledge, perform research, attend meetings, and review documents.
•30% Develop coding to implement project designs for new features or new browser-based systems applications, and debugs existing code.
•25% Provide post implementation support, including creation of systems enhancements, and instruction to production support team. Research customer issues and determine appropriate resolutions.
•15% Provide estimates as to the duration and cost of future projects.
Please send all inquires to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 843-614-3212 ext. 202