|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Kforce's client design systems team builds and maintains an internal design system. The
system enables them to rapidly evolve and maintain cohesive experiences across their internal and external experiences on mobile, web, and TV platforms.
They are looking for a Specialized Solutions Architect to help design and maintain their Web layer that translates design spec for web, maintains numerous framework libraries, and supports their various web consumers. They seek diverse candidates whose values align with their team's Core Values - curiosity, empathy, authenticity, integrity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Translates user requirements into design for new software or extensive software
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, while ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms
- Provides expertise on cross-application implications
- Approves business requirements, estimation, functional specifications, testing strategy and other activities to ensure architectural
- Works closely with stakeholders to identify and negotiate opportunities to apply architecture standards and guidelines