|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
- 80-90% coding, fluent with Backbone, fluent with React.js
- Strong coding and problem solving skills, experienced at debugging
- Experience doing software development in a large company environment
- Able to understand a large and complex application and modify code within the existing environment
- Able to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audience
- Has a decent eye for user experience, user interaction and what looks good on screen
- General familiarity with java code and logic.
- Works independently with minimal direction
- Able to take the lead on small to medium development projects
- Collaborates well with other technical partners
- Can work in a casual, fun yet fast-moving environment.
- Turn graphical mockups and technical specs into web applications.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”