|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
Description of Role/Responsibilities:
- Someone who is passionate about clean code and unit testing
- Someone who is passionate about software engineering and considers themselves a craftsman at what they do
- Experience working with web-based cloud services such as Azure, AWS, Google, etc.
- Strong collaboration skills with others and able to make decisions/think independently
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Node.js is strongly desired
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- TypeScript experience
- Java 1.8+ knowledge a plus
- Database design and SQL knowledge a plus
- Experience building serverless web applications for AWS Lambda
- Knowledge of Angular
- Previously worked on an Agile team
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)