|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
Location: Venice, FL 34292 (working onsite)
Direct Hire/Full Time/Permanent
• Working with Ecommerce Director to define opportunities & strategy
• Writing hand-coded Shopify Themes
• Creating beautiful & smart website design that’s on strategy in a well-organized file
• Working with jQuery and other various libraries and framework
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years of Shopify development experience
• Ability to code a theme from scratch in Shopify.
• Attention to detail (visual consistency, browser testing, validation, load times)
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Sense of ownership and pride in your work
• Creative problem solving & resourcefulness
• Ability to handle a project with minimal aid or direction
• Ability to work as an individual and as a team member
Nice to haves:
• Design skills – bonus points if you’re able to marry aesthetic form with function
2. Shopify plus experience -Have experience building a website, have built analytics, built containers- (blocks on page, banner, physical block.)
3. Digital Marketing Experience -Creative (making sites attractive to the eye)
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.