|Location||Daly City, CA|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2020|
This top eCommerce and consumer services provider has a high bar set when it comes to customer service, software, and the testability of their MOBILE apps. The organization is growing fast and has invested hundreds of millions in its digital platform. It's an Agile Environment and the team seeks an SDET that can test front end & services leveraging the latest technologies.
- 3+ yrs. o/ exp in Test AUTOMATION w/ENTERPRISE applications
- Experience with test automation frameworks (WebDriver I/O, Protractor, Jest, and Nightwatch)
- MOBILE TESTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Experience with MODERN tools and technical methods.
- Self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity
- SDLC, web development, a strong understanding of its application
- Sense of urgency
- Understands web technologies at-scale, performance testing, secure testing best practices
- CI/CD (GitLab, Travis, Jenkins
- The building, management, and maintenance of functional testing
- Maintenance of tools for testing data
- Manual/test automation
- Coordinate test releases
- Test scenario management
- Provide adequate test coverage
- Performance monitoring, monitor web traffic site usability, issue management
- App and feature code reviews, and plan future upgrades with the development team
- Design principle implementation to ensure that our proper web rendering with accessible devices
- Progressive on emerging technologies and technical capabilities
Skills and Experience
1. 3+ yrs. o/ exp in Test AUTOMATION w/ENTERPRISE applications
2. Experience with test automation frameworks (WebDriver I/O, Protractor, Jest, and Nightwatch)
3. MOBILE TESTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
4. Experience with MODERN tools and technical methods.
5. Self-motivated, comfortable with ambiguity
6. SDLC, web development, a strong understanding of its application
7. Sense of urgency
8. Understands web technologies at-scale, performance testing, secure testing best practices
9. CI/CD (GitLab, Travis, Jenkins
10. Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
11. Must be willing to relocate to Portland Oregon POST-COVID if not already local to the area
PLEASE NOTE OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOUR TIME:
1. NO C2C, MUST BE ABLE TO WORK W2
2. LOCATION: PORTLAND OREGON, (Must be willing to relocate POST-COVID if not local to Portland Oregon)
3. This is NOT an Entry Level Position
4. UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.