|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
Raleigh-Durham, NC ( REMOTE DURING COVID )
NO C2C- W2 ONLY
· Become part our fast growing and exciting Software Security team.
· We are actively building a next-generation security service designed to forensically analyze software in search of vulnerabilities and threats.
Role & Responsibilities
· You will lead the development of the user interface for a web-based service powered by Ruby/Rails that aims to deliver unprecedented transparency to our customers.
· The application leverages real-time and cloud-based data to unveil security risk.
· You will partner with multiple our product teams to define user stories, develop solutions and demonstrate your results.
· The team consists of a diverse group of professionals that have a passion for software security.
· The team is driven to stay one step ahead of the rapidly evolving threat landscape and we have fun while doing it! We operate in a fast-paced, agile, development environment.
· We leverage the simplicity of KANBAN and the power of continuous integration and deployment to accelerate our delivery of high-quality software.
· We work closely with vendors, partners, and industry leaders to incorporate the latest digital analytic techniques into our product.
The Business Entity
· The Security and Trust Organization has corporate-level responsibility for product security, customer data protection and corporate information protection.
· Security is a key concern of our customers and a major investment area for us.
· Join us and help us become the #1 Trusted IT Company in the World.