|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
If you are a true technologist who is looking to get your hands on the most cutting-edge development in the Atlanta market, this could be the perfect career opportunity! Rapidly growing Financial Software company is looking for self-motivated Software Engineers with a love for technology who want to grow their career and contribute to an award-winning organization.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity located in Alpharetta with excellent opportunity for growth.
· Highly-competitive salaries
· 401k match
· Flexible hours with the opportunity for 100% remote after 90 days
· Casual attire every day
· Bonus structure
· Continuous education programs
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest technologies
A sampling of duties includes:
· Fully understand and be able to support all aspects of the full Software Development Life Cycle
· Design and develop SPAs with React.js , HTML5, CSS3
· Create, build, and consume REST APIs
· Maintain continuous and up-to-date knowledge on rapidly-changing Technology trends and new releases to make suggestions for product efficiency
· Troubleshooting for current applications and integration issues
· Participate in frequent releases and deployments
· Assist other team members in multiple development projects when necessary
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.