|Date Posted||May 12, 2020|
- 5 years of experience with React.js
- 2 years of experience with Electron
- 1 year of experience with GraphQL
- Be able to use Git, GitHub, CI/CD technologies such as CircleCI, and cloud computing platforms such as AWS
- Write easily understandable code and unit tests
- Familiarity with neuroimaging modalities, including structural, functional, and diffusion MRI
- Familiarity with neuroimaging software, including SPM, FSL, and AFNI, and methods including voxel-based morphometry, segmentation, and general linear models
- Will work with the back end team to create a holistic solution for consumers and support team and production with some light back end development work as needed.
- Create novel UI solutions that allow end users to easily use their work and create user interfaces in React UI framework inside Electron, using GraphQL as API service
- Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software
- Writes and analyzes programs of moderate complexity
- Analyzes, researches, and resolves program or systems problems
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.