|Date Posted||October 17, 2020|
* Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications supporting functions for wealth platforms.
* Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies, software, hardware and tools.
* Will assist with offshore coordination with offshore teams and collaborate with other programmers and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of the software application.
* Resource will work with minimal supervision and guidance from more seasoned consultants, and may also be expected to provide application support.
* Strong client-side development required.
* Ability to work in a Lean-Agile environment
* May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
* Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
* Extensive knowledge in using browser Developer tools
* Extensive knowledge in supporting applications across multiple browsers and mobile devices
* Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
* Web GUI development
* Strong skills at profiling application on the client-side
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Creative thinker and passionate to design and write quality code with attention to detail
* Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time with great organizational skills
* Ability to meet project deadlines and exhibit flexibility to changing business/technical requirements
* Ability to deliver independently with minimal supervision
* Motivated self-starter who is looking to learn, evaluate, and leverage new and upcoming technologies
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies, software development methodologies, and business domain
* Worked in a SAFE Agile environment
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.