|Date Posted||June 14, 2019|
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops responsive web applications using the best engineering practices
- Performing hands-on software development, typically spending 50-60% of the time writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints
- Work closely with product managers, back-end and other front-end engineers to implement versatile solutions to tricky web development problems
Work with Product Owners to define requirements for new features and plan increments of work.
Drive automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features in partnership with QA Engineers.
Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications, including developing prototypes, writing new code and creating API's.
- Design and build integration components and interfaces in collaboration with Senior Engineers, Architects and Infrastructure Engineers as necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.
- Good attitude, communication, willingness to learn and collaborate
- Bring a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement
- Challenging status quo, demonstrate risk taking, and implement creative ideas