|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
2. Proficient with JS front end UI frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
**Experience in an eCommerce or finance background is preferred.**
The team engineers SDKs and other client side libraries that merchant developers integrate with the network. The team also develops REST and GraphQL APIs that deliver contextual messaging.
These SDKs and APIs are used by thousands of customers, millions of times a day across the world.
Besides writing scalable and maintainable code, you will be challenged with building products that have an exceptional user and developer experience.
If you are passionate about software engineering and take pride in writing clean code while solving some of the most interesting challenges the web can offer, then apply today.
Job Skills Required:
* Strong critical thinking skills - you will need to understand our challenges & opportunities and apply them to innovative software solutions
* Node.JS and express application design and development
* React or other front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, Vue)
* Familiarity with Webpack and other build and packaging systems
* Experience with consuming and designing REST and GraphQL APIs
* Experience with Git source control and effective branching and release management practices
* Strong communication skills in a collaborative environment
* Previous experience within the adtech or fintech sector(s) a plus
* Strong automated unit and functional test suite experience
* Familiarity with analytic instrumentation, querying datasets using Hive/Hadoop, Teradata, Kibana and/or Splunk is a plus
* Continuous integration and delivery tools such as Jenkins
* Experience with Java
You would be a member of a diverse agile team of software engineers. The product development team shares a passion for innovating easy to use solutions that customers depend on.
Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.