|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
- Help us establish core application integrations
- Help us enhance and grow our existing GraphQL NodeJS integration components
- Help us support, troubleshoot and manage our application backend integration applications.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Provide solutions for data access during project planning and development
- Write automated tests via TDD to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Build APIs with Node.js
- Build logic in isolated, independent modules
- Debug and troubleshoot new API’s
- Five years of professional web development or programming experience
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in Node.js
- Proficient with Git
- Experience with developing APIs including data CRUD operations, JSON data structures, versioning, authentication, web services, and documentation.
- Proficiency in GraphQL (queries and mutations)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and within a team of diverse skills. Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Proficiency in ES6
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Expertise with Express
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Experience with enterprise databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Postgres, or MySQL/Aurora).
- Proficiency in Apollo Client and Server
- Proficiency in building modular applications
- Knowledgeable on Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture
- Knowledgeable on security principles (OWASP)
- Experience with AWS
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”