|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
You will work on solving technical challenges in a fast paced environment with experienced industry leaders and a collaborative team. We are experienced, humble, patient, articulate, Web Developers who help build scalable and reliable solutions. These web solutions support the rapid growth of the Digital department.
What we look for:
- Developed RESTful web services API in the past.
- Technologists looking to expand beyond coding on scrum teams, linking business definitions in mobile and web apps with implementation.
- Experience developing and deploying mission critical software and developing web API components in a RESTful environment
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object oriented design and design patterns
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Solid code inspection, debugging and testing skills
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Day to day tasks:
- Produce UI component specs for development teams (just like in the ppt. attachment)
- Identify reusable components that will ensure consistency and maintainability of the application’s presentation layer.
- Identify gaps in requirements during UI contract delivery.
- Update and maintain system-level documentation, ensuring its accuracy on an ongoing basis.
- Instrumentation standards and development.
- Build and maintain tools to support delivery and integration of code artifacts.
- Build and maintain tools to support evolution of semantic models.
If you are interested apply today and we will reach out to you!