|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
If you are intersted in learning more about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Apex Recruiter Andrew at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and reference job #1018413
Location: Memphis, TN OR Dallas, TX.
Type: 1+ year contract. Opportunity for extension.
Perks: Healthcare benefits, 401k, weekly pay periods, access to technical training platforms, and more!
- Responsible for implementing quality assurance and testing services to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end user requirements
- Create, maintain, write and execute test plans and test cases to ensure adequate product testing prior to implementation
- Generate test execution reports to management and the product team.
- Participating in bug lifecycle processes including identifying, documenting and following through on bugs through resolution.
- Help design, implement, and maintain test automation frameworks
- Creates, maintains, and executes automation scripts within a framework
- Leads in the development, publishing and implementation of automation test procedures, scripting standards, automation planning, test configuration, schedules and related documentation for software testing related to conversion, upgrade or change
- Contributes to supporting and reviewing other QA team members’ automation initiatives
- Responsible for entire projects or functions having modest scope/impact or portions of projects having considerable scope/impact
- Identify key barriers/core problems and apply problem-solving skills in order to address complex situations
- Provides general guidance and training of less experienced professional
- Participating in design and specification reviews
- Actively participate in daily scrums and project planning meetings
- Hands on experience with Node.JS
- Experience with React.JS
- Additional experience with Angular.js preferred.
- Hands on experience with Selenium
- Experience in Agile environments.
- Proficient with understanding and debugging SQL queries/views/functions.
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks such as WebdriverIO, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, and Jest.
- Ability to do effective communications with all stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178