|Date Posted||May 16, 2020|
• Candidates need to have an understanding of prototypes or inheritance
• 40% of the time they will code and 60% of the time they'll do data decision making/mining.
• This person will write hooks or Webhooks into their analytics systems, should be familiar with accessing data, will check the performance/health of applications, and make good visualizations in a readable format (very important).
• This person will be responsible for tagging customer code for their on Spec Guide
- Familiarity with Node is a bonus, but not required