|Date Posted||January 19, 2021|
Required Skills for Mobile:
- 8+ years of experience designing web and mobile applications with SDLC
- Agile Development and experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies
- TypeScript, EC5/EC6
- Strong with HTTPS/REST+JSON web service APIs
- Experience with Secure websckets, AJAX,SSE eventing techniques
- Automation and Unit Tests frameworks with Jasmine KarmaRunner,
- UI layouts such as Material Design
- DevOps experience with CI/CD and NPM
- TDD/ADD and Automation testing with Junit, Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, Jasmine, KarmaRunner, Blazemeter/JMeter
- Ability to work in a DevOps environment with Maven, CI/CD/Automation Test, Chaos Engineering pipelines.
Required Skills for Web Applications:
- Responsible for the design, development, integration and testing of massive scale, mission critical, event driven front end web applications consuming restful services and Websockets for the contact center and servicing, digital and related domains with automation, DevOps, Chaos Engineering and SRE.
- Work leads from cross functional groups such as Integration Solutions Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for innovating in a cross functional, Agile DevOps environment.
- Assist in the development and lead new technology choices and engineering, collaborating with product management, user experience designers, customer security and engineering organizations and servicing application teams for functional and non-functional requirements and deploying cloud native applications to test, UAT and environments.
- Subject Matter expertise in Telecommunication with Telephony and Contact Center Routing, reporting applications is highly desirable.
- Expert knowledge with scripting, Maven, Atlassian Tolset - JIRA, CI, Jules, Jenkins and test reporting tools is required.
- Good understanding of Digital, Cloud and Omni channel Customer Experience /Contact center concepts is highly desirable.
- Agile Development experience with SCRUM or similar methodologies, Ability to work in a DevOps environment
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer