|Date Posted||January 28, 2021|
- Generate clean, efficient, modular, secure, and maintainable code.
- Audit existing codebase for performance enhancements.
- Collaborate effectively with product/backend teams.
- Develop new products from the ground up aiding in architectural decisions.
- Responsible thorough testing of output in all supported browsers and devices.
- Maintain design standards and integrity throughout product interfaces.
- Stay abreast of programming trends and push tech forward whenever project feasibility arises.
- 4+ years of experience developing with, Vue.js, Vuex (preferred), or alternatively React/Redux or AngularJS
- Strong Fundamental CSS skills.
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Understands modern web standards and modular patterns.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs.
- Experience developing responsive, single page, event driven web applications.
- Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
- Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
- Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
- Proficient with GIT source control.
- Comfortable with agile/scrum development methodology.
- A sense of pride in building clean UIs that users enjoy interacting with and engineers enjoy maintaining.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- Experience with webpack
- Experience with data driven dashboards
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
- Experience working for or with Fintechs
- Experience in financial services (lending and servicing specifically)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience, and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V