|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
• Build scripts and tools to ease common development overhead, like project boilerplate and bootstrapping
• Exercise strong automated testing discipline on a continuous integration team
• Work with and support a continuous deployment processes on an agile team
• Discover patterns in the infotainment development processes, and simplify them, either through automation or documentation
• Write clear and concise sample code to teach new developers best practices
• Work on-site to help 3rd party developers troubleshoot emulator and platform issues
• Work with 3rd party developers to provide best practices and debug issues they may be having
• Interact with, mentor and coach new developers at hackathon events
• Immerse yourself and evangelize a new connected platform to help a burgeoning development community
• Answer 3rd party questions on community forums, such as Stack Overflow
• Strong knowledge of Node and NPM
• Strong knowledge of command line scripting
• Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience with agile processes
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment is a plus.
• 5+ years of relevant experience
Other Filters (Not necessarily needed)
Participation in Meetups, user groups, or other similar developer communities
• Demonstrable experience with new technology (IoT devices, VR, etc)
• Experience with Open Source software, including tools, processes and community management
Top Skills Details:
2. Experience working with Node JS for server side scripting
3. Experience with command line scripting
An added bonus would be to see from candidates would be experience building out a proprietary framework in a previous company
*** Culture fit is extremely important in these roles, while they are looking for experienced developers, they will consider candidates with 1 year of experience if they are local and a great culture fit.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have excellent communication and driven personality.
*** They are looking for someone who can come in and help come up with creative solutions for the applications and then be able to implement them as well. They need someone who can work in a fast paced atmosphere and can think quick on their feet.
This team looks for attitude over aptitude and cultural fit is very important!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.