|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
The developer will be required to:
• Provide expertise in the design, development, and implementation of complex web/mobile/desktop applications.
• Understand entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
• Have knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
• Use build tools, such as webpack.
• Have strong experience using D3.js.
• Have experience with the following fundamental tools and languages:
• Translate designer mock-ups into front-end code.
• Work with development teams using Agile methodologies.
• Participate in oral and written communications, as needed, to interface with the diverse and multi-disciplinary GRASP staff.
Top Skills Details:
2. Experience using D3.js
3. Expertise in the design, development, and implementation of complex web/mobile/desktop applications
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.