|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||June 17, 2020|
**NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS**
* Expert level HTML/CSS
* Advanced knowledge of source control and build process for front end applications
* Responsive Design
* Understanding of UX best practices
* Understanding of ADA Compliance
* Develop common UI components for re-use across the NY application portfolio and the FRS, leveraging Agular JS
* Convert a set of current UI components from Backbone/Marionette to Angular JS
* Ensure code is in compliance with the TG's architectural standards and future direction
* Integrate UI components with backend Java components
* Collaborate with UX engineers and designers to implement markup/designs
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.