|Date Posted||February 20, 2020|
- Key responsibilities include managing implementation, administering, managing, troubleshooting and supporting this integration for web sites and mobile Apps. In addition to technical skills, the right candidate will have good communication and project management skills.
- This is an engineering position, and not a pure development role, or a monitoring position. The right individual will serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- Experience with single-page and client-side rendered applications.
- Diverse and hands-on engineering and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding how different components in a web system fit together and affect each other, including software, hardware, and networking
- Self-motivated individual that can operate independently, own deliverables end-to-end, and overcome obstacles to achieve end-results with minimal supervision
- Good communication and project management skills
- Hybrid mobile and native applications experience
- Experience with real-user, network or other monitoring tools
- Java application hosting
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.