|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
- Our leading insurance client is building its next-generation multi-tenant SaaS platform which enables businesses of different sizes to sell insurance products.
The development involves modern open-source technologies along with internal solutions.
- This role is full-time and the candidate must be on-site.
The candidate must be responsible, self-motivated and demonstrate willingness to take ownership of work since there are no direct tasks and many features are created by the team itself.
Having experience of working with configuration-based applications and/or metadata driven frameworks is a plus.
- We want a highly technical individual with strong leadership to help put client’s products in the hands of customers all around the globe.
In this role, you will:
• Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
• Write high quality software systems.
• Perform development and maintenance of key system features.
• Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
• Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
• Establish architectural principles, selecting design patterns and mentoring team members on their appropriate application.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• 5+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
• Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets