|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2020|
**No Vendors**Client will NOT sponsor**
The System Tooling Team works closely with all members of the other development teams, to ensure that other developers are getting the greatest value out of the tools provided to them. Since the infrastructure and tools support over 1,000 developers, thousands of builds per day, and millions of lines of code, automation is important so that teams run their builds themselves with support for only less typical scenarios. We use automation in order to minimize the configuration and setup for other teams.
• Collaborate with project engineers, architects, and other stakeholders during design and delivery of common components.
• Ensure requirements are met throughout development efforts.
• Ensure code is in compliance with System Reuse code quality and security standards.
• Significant experience with:
o Angular, Vue, or React.
• Familiarity with CI and CD development workflows.
• Angular and/or Vue experience.
• Understanding trade-offs when designing, bundling, and distributing reusable front-end assets via NPM.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.