|Date Posted||August 10, 2019|
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new subsidiaries and new functionality based on evolving business needs in NetSuite
- Propose system design/enhancements based on problems and product requirements
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Act as a subject matter expert on functionality and code-level detail
- Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support
- Work with management, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Accounting & Finance to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications
Ideal candidate experience:
- System customization experience
- Architecture/lead experience with focus on cloud-based technology and consistent track record of growth, change and innovation. B2C SaaS industry experience a plus
- Experience working with cloud software
- Ability to do backend development
If you have the skillset that matches this roles criteria you can apply now by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Sara Sibilia at (215)596-4994.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on (215)596-4994. Please see